Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brothers

Carson asks about a million questions when we go to the doctor's office. What's this, what's that, followed by about a million more why questions. He loves to see all the doctor's "tools" and had a fun time testing out his skills on Blake. For the most part Carson keeps his distance from Blake. He gives the occassional pat on the back to help Blake burp or lays on the floor to help demonstrate how Blake should be keeping his head up during tummy time but most often he can be heard telling Blake "it's okay buddy" when he gets sad. I have to crack up when Carson gives his little brother the play by play on whatever he is doing. Have two boys together is bound to be lots of fun!

3 comments:

Tilleea said...

Boys ARE so much fun! Although mine fight, they are also best friends. You will have lots of fun with your boys.

...Love your family pictures too!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this picture.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I hope my next is a boy and they play that great together. That is precious!