I hope you laugh out loud when you look at this picture of Carson. Matt and I both crack up every time we look at it. Simply put...this was Carson's face when I told him he had to wait in line to see Santa. He immediately plopped down and busted out this facial expression. He did wait in line for an hour and a half to see the jolly old man and it was definitely worth every minute.
My sister and I bought our boys matching jammies for Christmas Eve. Talk about cute! I hope these two boys get to see lots of each other growing up.
Natalie, Gavin, Blake & Me

We didn't get out much after I first had Blake and I started feeling bad for Carson. I decided it would be fun to decorate a gingerbread house or as Carson would say a "gingerhouse bread man". My friend Sara and her little girl Payten joined in on the fun and decorated gingerbread men which is where I think Carson got jumbled up with his wording. It was hard to get Carson to decorate rather than eating all the candy. Here you can see the top of the house. I tried to get Carson to pose for a picture with Blake, but he wasn't having it. He's not fond of picture taking and especially if Blake is involved.
Our most favorite Christmas gift this year - little Blake. I know I'm his mom, but this kid is adorable! All the aunts loved taking turns holding him on Christmas day. This is Aunt Rachelle holding Blake.

Natalie, Gavin, Blake & Me

We didn't get out much after I first had Blake and I started feeling bad for Carson. I decided it would be fun to decorate a gingerbread house or as Carson would say a "gingerhouse bread man". My friend Sara and her little girl Payten joined in on the fun and decorated gingerbread men which is where I think Carson got jumbled up with his wording. It was hard to get Carson to decorate rather than eating all the candy. Here you can see the top of the house. I tried to get Carson to pose for a picture with Blake, but he wasn't having it. He's not fond of picture taking and especially if Blake is involved.

Our most favorite Christmas gift this year - little Blake. I know I'm his mom, but this kid is adorable! All the aunts loved taking turns holding him on Christmas day. This is Aunt Rachelle holding Blake.


9 comments:
Okay, Carson's face is hilarious!! What a funny kid, and Blake well...he's SO sweet!
Carson's expression totally cracks me up.
And that's fantastic that Blake is such a great sleeper. Yeah for sleeping through the night!
Holy new posts. Good work. Can't wait to see more with that new camera. Your boys are darling. Carson's face is histerical. Put that one in a frame!
Joe will love Carson's facial expression. I miss that little boy and all the crazy funny things he says.
Poor Carson, waiting is so hard. I am glad you got that on camera. You and Natalie look so great. Cute babies too.
Your little guys are SO cute! And you look great!
Are you guys coming to our neck of the woods any time soon? We'd love to see you!
PS - So jealous of your camera.
Holy Moly that is quite the update! I've heard the stories and now am glad I can see the pics that go with them!! I LOVE Carson's face waiting to see Santa. I love the Dumbo pic too! I am glad you have your camera so you sont miss anything with those 2boys growing so fast!!
Ok, Adam and I were laughing so hard at Carson's face, we were literally crying.
Post a Comment