


Blake was born on November 15, 2008 at 9:45 a.m. He weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 inches long. He had to be suctioned out because he was being stubborn, so he has a slight conehead with some blistering. He never cries, and still sleeps a lot. The pediatrician says that he is probably still a little tired from being yanked out of his nice, warm resting place. The doctors say that they will circumcize him tomorrow morning, Monday, and he should be able to go home by early afternoon. ( I have a baby picture that looks exactly like his second picture from the top, nice )
3 comments:
Awww...congrats Lynsey and Matt! What a cutie!
He definitely does look like Carson a lot! Very excited to see you guys.
Congratulations! I've been waiting for these posts! Yes, I stock your blog pretty regularly :)
I'm one of Nicole's friends.
Post a Comment