Sunday, November 16, 2008

Carson's a BIG BROTHER!!


Carson doesn't really know what's going on yet, but he had fun feeding Blake anyway. It will be interesting to see his reaction when he sees Blake stealing all of the attention he used to get.


Lynsey got me a portable chess set for my hospital gift. Carson loves to play me. He'll say, "I got your bishop!"


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carson looks so proud of himself! He's doing a great job as a big brother. How cute! Congrats to all of you! (Lynsey, seriously. It is NOT fair that you look so good while in labor at the hospital. Wow. I'm jealous).

How fun to have a new little one around. And I'm sure it's nice to not be pregnant anymore. :) Glad that he arrived healthy and well.

lrbodine said...

Congrats! Blake looks adorable.

Jami Baker said...

CONGRATS! I think he looks so much like Matt!! How fun and hope the recovery goes well!! What a cute and adorable baby!

Nicole said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! Lynsey, he is of course absolutely adorable, he looks so stinking cute and i love the clothes, blankets and burp rag he is already taking advantage of! i'm glad things went well and can't wait to see the little guy. now if he could've just came one day earlier we could share days...oh well...november birthdays are the greatest! so much for getting together before he was born. once you are somewhat caught up on sleep we'll have to catch up. let me know if i can bring you dinner, lunch, a snack...ANYTHING! CONGRATS!!!

Ali said...

Congratulations! He is a handsome little man. I hope you are getting some sleep. We love you!

Natalie said...

Yeah, yeah! Can't wait to see him. Darnit..I missed it by six days! I'll make sure Gavin isn't sick when we come so Lyns doesn't give us the boot. :)

He's darling. You guys should have 10 babies. :)

Sara Hollobaugh said...

CONGRATS!! Carson will make a fabulous big brother. I am sure he will be a big helper too!! Can't wait to see little Blake!

Momma Dianna said...

A big brother looks very excited! What a great hubby to do all the birth info posts! On my blog next to "blog writing contributors", I put me and Jared and then a "yeah right" next to Jared because he will never write a thing on our blog! He just isn't one of those journaling types, even in situations where I would be laid up! It's nice to get the info right when it happens. Congrats again on your new addition!

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Blake is very cute and I am sure that Carson will be an excellent big brother!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my gosh... Blake is adorable! I love the pics of Carson... what a proud big brother! Your boys are so handsome! You have a beautiful family and looked umm... WAY to good in the hospital!!!

Nice work you two, you know how to make them!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Blake is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you!

Monica said...

Wow! He is gorgeous...perfect. I am going to add your name onto my blog...ourfunnycoatesboys.blogspot.com. I would love to peek in at your little family from time to time! P.S. LOVE the name!

Marci said...

I keep thinking about how sad I am to be missing out on all of this. But it's great to be made an aunt for the second time! Blake's pictures remind me a lot of Matt's baby pictures. Can't wait to hold him in December!

Theresa C said...

Congratulations Evans Family! He is every bit as adorable as his big brother :)

Jacque said...

Congratulations! I think Woolf is a cool middle name. I'm guessing you picked it because of Grandpa Woolf, but aside from that it just sounds cool! He is so precious...I want another one!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Congrats to your family!! What a beautiful little boy! I love all the pics. Hope you are feeling good.

Monica said...

Congratulations cousin. You look fabulous in your pics! Add me to your list...ourfunnycoatesboys.blogspot.com.

angiedunn said...

k. cars & his bishop is so stinking hilarious. i told myron about it & he laughed too. (:

little blake couldn't be cuter guys. omg. so fun. have fun with your two little bros. happy thanksgiving!