Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Sweet Grandpa

My Grandpa Woolf passed away on Saturday. This is one of my favorite pictures and just how I want to remember him. We've had it sitting on a shelf in our house for the past year or two. He was happy and upbeat to the end. I am so lucky to call him my grandpa and will always be grateful for the wonderful example he set for our family. Until we meet again...we love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

So sorry to hear that this WONDERFUL man passed away. My prayers are with you. Love ya friend!

The Griffins said...

Hey my love... so sorry about your Grandpa. That makes me so sad. I miss you so much- I hate that we haven't talked for so long. I will try to call you in the next few days for a little check up!! :]

love ya!