November = Baby Boy #2 Joining the Family! Here I am with 22 days to go. I'm feeling large but still really enjoying pregnancy for the most part. I had an ultrasound last week and was told we've got another big baby on the way, so we'll see what happens. I'm scheduled for another ultrasound next week to see how much weight he has gained. I got 4 inches chopped off my hair yesterday. I think it will be a bit more easy to manage. My last day of working full-time was Friday. Baby clothes are washed. My bags are packed. Little baby...you can join the family now. We are all anxious to meet you!

9 comments:
super cute hair and belly...love it! Come soon baby B!
I'm glad you are enjoying pregnancy and I think you look really cute - all belly! Hopefully he makes his appearance sooner rather than later.
You look great. What a fun feeling to know you're about to have another baby. I am so excited for you.
Love your belly! I still think it looks like you stuffed a B-ball under there and I'm totally jealous but I'll forgive you for looking so cute! Can't wait to meet little Blake.
How do you not gain weight other than in that belly of yours??
You seriously look way too cute, skinny, happy, calm, together, to be 9 months pregnant. I don't even look that good when I'm not pregnant.
I love your haircut. Really. I think you look fabulous!
yipee, love your hair!
You are all baby! How are you fitting a big baby in there? Is that even possible for such a petite girl? You are what all us preggo girls strive to look like! You look so cute! Hang in there, you are almost done. The last few weeks are always the hardest, believe me I know! Can't wait to see baby boy pics!
can't believe it's that time already. good luck! can't wait to see the little guy.
Post a Comment