He's adorable! I can't believe he weighed 2 lbs less that big brother! Congrats on your newest edition... He looks just like Carson. Hope you are able to get some sleep and will adjust well to now being the parents of 2 fun boys!
He is precious! So glad he was a smaller than Carson. I can't believe I am just finding out about this. I have got to start blog-surfing more regularly. Good job, mommy!
3 comments:
He's adorable! I can't believe he weighed 2 lbs less that big brother! Congrats on your newest edition... He looks just like Carson. Hope you are able to get some sleep and will adjust well to now being the parents of 2 fun boys!
He is precious! So glad he was a smaller than Carson. I can't believe I am just finding out about this. I have got to start blog-surfing more regularly. Good job, mommy!
Congratulations Lynsey...He is a cutie, even for a newborn which is odd. I glad you are home safe and sound and all is going well.
Post a Comment