Saturday was my Grandpa Woolf's funeral. My parents and all ten kids were in attendance. Some of the spouses, nieces and nephews couldn't make it to Arizona due to it being last minute and expensive, but it was still quite the zoo at my parent's house! Even though the circumstances of getting together was a funeral we still had a great time. It is always fun to see family. I stole these pictures off my sister's blog.
Seven of the boys having cones on the patio.
A belly shot with my younger sister Annie. She is due in February and I'm due in two weeks! I am getting pretty anxious for this baby to get here!
My sister Natalie and her little boy Gavin stayed at our house while they were in from Utah. Gavin is such a happy baby. He got to test out the baby room and I think he approved.
Carson and Gavin. Some of these cousins looks so much alike to me. One of Gavin's toys got left in our car by accident. Carson found it and said, "Oh no Mom! What do we do!?" We quickly got him on the phone with Uncle Brian in Utah and told him we'd keep it safe until they are here for Christmas. Carson keeps telling me we need to go get Aunt Natalie in Utah. I love my family and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas. It's gonna be crazy.
1 comment:
that last pic of carsen and gavin is so cute... i bet he's going to be such a good big bro. and i bet you ARE getting anxious for the baby to get here... you're so close! isn't it fun to have such fun family members that can come to visit. good times. good luck with everything.
Post a Comment