Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy to be Home!

Blake and I arrived home from the hospital on Monday morning. Matt came over to pick us up, dropped us off at home and then went to get Carson from his parents house. We are adjusting well I'd say. This time around has been much easier than it was with Carson. I feel much more emotinally stable. Ha. Blake is such a sweet baby. Carson is still pretty unintersted in Blake for the most part, but I'm sure as Blake starts doing things Carson will find him more fun. The newborn phase can be so exhausting, but I'm just trying to enjoy every minute because I know the time will fly by. Look at this sweet face! We love our Blake.

Matt imitating Blake's upset face. Matt and Blake have the same chin. I love it. I see Matt every time I look at Blake.

Packed up in the car and ready to go home.


Off we go! I was so happy to be leaving the hospital. I was very ready to go home and be with Matt and Carson. Matt was in and out due to his busy work schedule and Carson was with Grandma and Papa. I missed them a lot when they weren't there with me.

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

handsome BABY! And cute mommy! I can see you and Matt in his precious face, good job!

The Hall Family said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

So glad he is home and healthy. He is such a cute little boy!!