We wanted Carson to be a part of Blake's first bathing experience. We pulled up a chair for him and he was more interested in the faces he could make in the mirror. Carson and I have been able to spend quite a bit of time just the two of us still because Blake sleeps so much.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
congratulations, evans family!! wow lynsey! i sure need to check my email more often! your baby is already a week old and i had no idea he was here already! i'm so happy for you! congrats from us all! he's so beautiful!
could he BE any cuter...No, he can't...and so little! We love you Blake...so glad you are finally here. P.S. Scarlett has a thing for younger men :)
I love Carson. I am sure his faces were super cute I can just picture them now. I am sure he thought they wer pretty funny too!! I am sure Blake will like his baths soon enough. I too love the way a baby smells after their bath and get all lathered up in lotion!!! There is no better smell in the world!!
so so sweet! Looks like you guys are getting into the swing of things with 2! He is absolutley adorable
You look gorgeous cousin!
Post a Comment